HOME

Welcome to the site for News, Events and up-to-date Information on Traditional Catholicism in the West Midlands (UK). I am one of the Diocesan Representatives for the Latin Mass Society of England & Wales for the Promotion of the Traditional Roman Rite.

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Resignation






It is with no little sorrow that I have to inform you, my readers, that I am taking a break from my charitable activities including the Latin Mass Society and the Guild of Catholic Doctors / Catholic Medical Association.

I will continue to be an active and paid up member of both organizations, and would be happy to continue posting any announcements here until a replacement can be found (please volunteer through the LMS Office for position of Birmingham City & Environs Representative.)

My decision to step down from these busy posts is entirely personal and work-related, and is in no way an indication that I have been 'spooked' in the Catholic world in a Mafiosi way. I say this because as we have learned the hard way, anything is possible! I am now looking forward to concentrating on work and spending some more time with my lovely family.

God bless you for reading and supporting me these last few years, and I hope you will remember me in your prayers at this difficult time in my life.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails