HOME

Welcome to the site for News, Events and up-to-date Information on Traditional Catholicism in the West Midlands (UK). I am one of the Diocesan Representatives for the Latin Mass Society of England & Wales for the Promotion of the Traditional Roman Rite.

Saturday 24 August 2013

Retreat on the Theology and Spirituality of the Traditional Mass

I have recently added a couple of regional LMS websites to my sidebar. If I am missing any, please leave a comment on this post.

One of the sites I have added, for LMS Wrexham, highlighted a retreat at Pantasaph organised by the Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest on the Theology and Spirituality of the Traditional Mass, which will take place between the 18th and 20th October. I believe this had been planned before but was cancelled due to a lack of interest, so please think about supporting it if you are able. The cost for the weekend is £90, and it takes place at the Franciscan retreat centre at Pantasaph, a fine setting where I attended the LMS Latin Course last year. For more information, download a flyer and/or booking form.

The ICKSP have recently received a heritage lottery grant for the restoration of their church in the Wirral. A report by the BBC can be found here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails